Who Should Use
How to Use
Removing heavy makeup with Amlaki's "Brightening Cleansing Oil" is a breeze! Here's what you need to do:
1. Start with Dry Hands and Face: Make sure your hands and face are dry before you begin.
2. Take a Generous Amount: Pour a generous amount of the cleansing oil onto your palm. You might need a little more than usual for heavy makeup.
3. Gently Massage: Apply the oil all over your face, focusing on the areas with heavy makeup. Gently massage in circular motions. The oil will start to dissolve the makeup.
4. Be Thorough: Pay special attention to areas with stubborn makeup like eyes and lips. The oil is gentle, but effective in removing even waterproof makeup.
5. Rinse with Warm Water: After massaging for a minute or two, rinse your face with warm water. The warm water helps emulsify the oil and makeup, making it easier to wash off.
6. Repeat if Necessary: If there's still some makeup left, you can repeat the process. But usually, one round should do the trick.
7. Pat Dry: After rinsing, pat your face dry with a clean, soft towel. Avoid rubbing, as your skin might be a bit sensitive after makeup removal.
8. Follow with Your Skincare Routine: After removing the makeup, follow up with your regular skincare routine. Maybe a moisturizer or a toner to keep your skin happy and healthy!
Remember, be gentle with your skin, especially when removing heavy makeup. Amlaki's Cleansing Oil is designed to make this process easy and gentle for your skin. Enjoy your clean, makeup-free face! 😊