Sweat, when combined with germs and oils on your skin, can clog your pores. This frequently results in outbreaks if you have acne-prone skin. Amlaki’s Anti Acne Serum can help you brighten up your skin and rid your face of acne by regulating oil secretion and relieving acne formations. You can try to follow these procedures to minimize Acne formation-
● Blot sweat from your skin with a clean towel or cloth. Wiping sweat off can irritate your skin, which can lead to a breakout.
● Wash sweaty clothes, headbands, towels, and hats before wearing them again.
Even though the outside air is hot and humid, you might have dry, itchy skin. The most common causes are sun exposure, swimming pools, and air conditioning. Try these strategies if your skin seems dry and itchy despite the humidity -
● Apply sunscreen before going outdoors, using one that offers broad-spectrum protection, SPF 30+, and water resistance.
● Use a mild cleanser to wash your skin like Amlaki’s Herbal Cleansing Powder.
● Take showers and baths in cool water rather than hot water with Himalayan Pink Salt Scrub.
Every hair on your body grows from a spot known as a follicle. Folliculitis occurs when follicles get infected. Infected hair follicles resemble pimples, but they are irritating and painful. To lower your chances of acquiring folliculitis this summer you can always depend on Amlaki’s Natural Body Powder do the following -
● Immediately after your workout, change out of tight workout clothes like biking shorts and a shower.
● Stay out of hot tubs and whirlpools if you’re unsure whether the acid and chlorine levels are properly controlled. So many people get folliculitis from a hot tub that there is actually a condition called “hot tub folliculitis.”
● Wear light-weight, loose-fitting clothes when it’s hot and humid.
Manicures and pedicures might improve the appearance of your nails, but they can also expose you to microorganisms that can cause an illness.
● You are not required to sacrifice manicures and pedicures. Precautions can assist you to prevent being infected.
Sunburn may ruin your summer pleasure and raise your chances of acquiring skin cancer. What you can do to avoid burnt skin is as follows:
● Look for shade whenever possible.
● When feasible, wear a wide-brimmed hat, sunglasses, long sleeves, and trousers.
● Apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher and make sure it is water-resistant.